By mbystedt on Nov 10, 2012, 12:34:14 AM
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 can mushroom pieces, drained
2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Drain 454 g (one package) medium firm tofu.
- Rinse, place on large plate, cover with second plate and put weight (such as large can spaghetti sauce) on top.
- Leave in fridge for 20 to 30 minutes then drain liquid. Scramble thoroughly with fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, saute in vegetable oil Ingredients A until tender.
- Add the scrambled tofu and soy sauce Ingredients B and mix in well
- Heat for 2 to 3 minutes and serve on toast. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and/or grated cheese.
Serves two easily.
An inventive way to have tofu. Have it on toast, sprinkle cheese on it and add a vegetable side dish for a complete meal.